Geri Stern R.N., M.S.N., Realtor®
||Pacific Union International, Inc.
1625 Shattuck Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94709
||California State University Long Beach, Long Beach, California, B.S.N., January 1975Texas Women’s University, Houston, Texas M.S.N., August 1978
|| Realtor® from 1988 to Present
|1988 to Present
- Project Manager for approx. 10 home renovations/year for clients. (This is in addition to all other sales.)
- Residential Real Estate Agent.
- Listing and Selling Residential & Income properties.
- Marketing through creative advertisements including a monthly newsletter to over 4500 clients, guest columnist for West County Times & El Cerrito Journal (Montclarion).
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills for accomplishing the goals of Buyers & Sellers.
- Working with accountants, attorneys, architects, bankers, builders, contractors, developers, and engineers
- Coordinating marketing plans through final close of escrow
- Senior Real Estate Specialist SRES®
- Council of Residential Specialists, CRS
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchange Specialist, Residential Income Properties
- Member: Top Agent Network (TAN)
|1988 – Present
||Consistently a top producer & yearly member of the Multi – Million Dollar Club.
|1975 to 1988
- Employed as a Psychiatric Nurse; holding positions from staff to Head Nurse & Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner; in both in & out patient settings).
- Responsible for teaching Nursing and Medical Students; practicing individual, marital, and group psychotherapy, as well as being licensed to prescribe psychatric medications in private practice
- Member; National Association of Realtors®
- Member; California Association of Realtors® – Berkeley Association of Realtors®
- Member; El Cerrito Foundation
- Board of Directors; Soroptimist International El Cerrito
- Commissioner; Contra Costa County Mental Health Commission
||Married, 3 children, 2 dogs, enjoys golf, hiking, traveling, theater, history, & politics
Seniors Real Estate Specialist